Terms of Service
The term 'Life in Squares' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. The terms 'our' and 'your' should be construed accordingly.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms:
1. Life in Squares reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions from time to time at its sole discretion, and your use of the website will be subject to the most current version posted on the website at the time of your use.
2. We are unable to accept the return of any unwanted orders as we only sell items of a personalised nature. You will be sent a digital proof of the layout and images to be displayed in your collage before they are sent to print. We will not proceed with your order until we have received written consent from you stating your approval of the layout and images in your collage. It should also be noted that the accuracy of any colours displayed within a digital proof cannot be relied upon owing to variations in individual monitors and software packages used to view pictures, and typical limitations of any printing process.
Although we make every effort to identify and remove duplicate pictures that you may have supplied, it is your responsibility to ensure no duplicates appear on your collage.
On agreeing the proof you are stating your satisfaction with the design, layout and content of your collage and are happy for it to proceed to print.
3. Please allow a minimum of three weeks for the completion of your collage. This timescale cannot be guaranteed and will depend upon workload, stock availability and time taken to agree your proof.
4. Despite our efforts to provide accurate information, this website may contain technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the logo, trademark, text, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Life in Squares takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control
7. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage (including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage) that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website.
8. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage) whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
10. We may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice, including prices. However, we will not change the price charged once an order has been placed.
11. Please note that if you are sending original photographs in the post they should be sent in a secure package, clearly addressed and with your details on the reverse and inside the package. We recommend that you use a service that tracks your package and that requires a signature upon receipt. Life in Squares cannot accept responsibility for items lost or damaged during transit.
12. Life in Squares' total liability for any damage or loss that you may suffer from any cause whatsoever (including without limitation breach of contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise) shall be limited to the amount paid by you to Life in Squares immediately preceding the time that the damages or loss first occurred.
13. Import duties, taxes, and charges may apply to International orders. These charges are the customer's (buyer's) responsibility and they are not included in the item price or shipping cost, customs policies vary widely between countries - local customs offices should be contacted for further information.
14. Gift Vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase.
15. Minors and children (persons under the age of 18) are not eligible to use this website unsupervised.
16. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This website and its content are copyright of Life in Squares. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
1. You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
2. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
3. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The copyright of original pictures are that of the customer. By sending an order to us, you are confirming that you are the owner or have the permission of the owner for us to reproduce it for you. The copyright of the new piece of styled work remains with Life in Squares, but will never used for marketing or publicity purposes without your express consent.